[mythtv-users] OT: Interstate Moving company needed...

Brian J. Murrell brian at interlinx.bc.ca
Fri Mar 10 23:16:33 UTC 2006

On Fri, 2006-03-10 at 18:00 -0500, Steven Adeff wrote:
> My girlfriend is moving from Boston, MA to FL for a new job and we
> need to get her 1 bedroom apt. packed and moved to FL. Being that
> moving companies can be sketchy I'm wondering if anyone here has any
> recommended companies?
>
> I've got the FMCSA and BBB bookmarked, both which have information on
> moving, but finding reputable companies seems harder than searching
> for disreputable companies so I'm hoping for some suggested companies.
>
> Thanks guys'n'gals!

C'mon, seriously!  The amount of OT but at least within the realm of
computing or home entertainment here is enough.  Do we really need to
start accepting the posting of solicitations for moving companies?  What
will be next?

Is the posting of any subject whatsoever acceptable here as long as the
subject starts with OT:?

b.

Brian J. Murrell