[mythtv-users] Upgraded my FC4 Box to .19, and lirc is broke

Monkey Pet monkeypet at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 04:32:10 UTC 2006

Hi, I followed the same instructions and everything worked for me.
Sometimes I find that rebooting causes the ivtv driver or lirc to load
incorrectly.  Do you see anything suspecious in the /var/log/messages?  Does
/dev/lirc0 or /dev/lirc exist?  Also did you upgrade lirc? if so, did you
upgrade lirc-kmdl as well?