[mythtv-users] gigabyte i-ram

Michael Freeman mlfreeman at gmail.com
Sat Mar 4 07:58:36 UTC 2006

woo for 0.20...sadly, i just remembered that i filled all my pci slots on my
linux box with tuners already.
at least i could use one to get rid of my windows pagefile on that machine.

for now a drive might be enough...with only a couple of HD tuners.
even though your 320 GB HDDs are SATA, they're never going to saturate the
bus.  this will practically always.