[mythtv-users] DViCO Dual Digital MCE Remote

Martin Turner xmode at biosys.net
Sat Mar 4 03:52:41 UTC 2006

This is starting to drive me nuts.. I have a DViCO Dual Digital card and
I just cant get the remote working. I have both tuners working fine (I
need a small signal booster, but thats a different problem) but I cant
even get the remote to detect as a device. Everything I have read says
it will show up as a HID USB device, but no matter what I do I just cant
get it to work. The only thing that even looks remotely promising is
that lsmod is showing ir_common has been loaded. ANY help would be much
appreciated as I've been at it for a few weeks now and gotten nowhere.