[mythtv-users] atrpms

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Thu Mar 2 07:10:18 UTC 2006

On Thu, Mar 02, 2006 at 05:42:06PM +1100, Paul Wilson wrote:
> Does anyone track the Updates for atrpms  for MythTV?
> They are up to  0.19-121 how does that correspond with SVN releases?

The svn release is logged in the changelog in the latest packages. But
that won't help you much, as it isn't the svn release, but the svn
branch that matters. Which in this case is release-0-19-fixes,
e.g. only stable sanctioned (by developers) bits make it to the
packages.

> At what stage are these are these updated to ?

Whenever an important fix makes it to the stable branch mentioned above.

> is there a changelog or are these worth updating or should I stick to
> what I have?

They are worth updating to. The rpm's changelog only mention which svn
release they used, the true changelog can be found in mythtv's svn/trac.

> I just want to be sure I'm not updating to and unstable release or I
> want to check the changes in these updates

Make sure you update your packages with atrpms-stable (only).
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net