[mythtv-users] SSH break in attempt this morning using mythtv user

Steve Daniels steve.p.daniels at googlemail.com
Thu Mar 2 07:02:14 UTC 2006

Thanks for the heads up here Jason. I just realised I was wide open. I'm
sure a lot of other people have too. I never really secured my backend that
much because it wasn't connected to the net externally. That was until a few
weeks ago I wanted to quickly log in and change a few settings and opened up
the standard ssh port.. I am very glad you reminded I'd done that!

> Thanks,
> Jason

Thank You!

Steve