[mythtv-users] OTA HDTV and QAM on same card

Ryan ryan.blanks at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 19:45:14 UTC 2006

Wow, I come back from lunch and find my inbox full or responses.  Thanks
guys for all the info.  I had thought about the multiplexer route, but
hadn't looked into how exactly that would work, or even if it would.  My
dilemma really is that I'm running out of PCI slots and could probably only
clear the purchase of 1 HD card by the wife.  I've seen the MyHD MDP-130 on
the web, and it looks like it has 2 inputs on the back.  Anyone have any
experience with this card?