[mythtv-users] setpci, interrupts (Was: SOLVED System Load/Performance Question)

Osma Ahvenlampi oa at iki.fi
Wed Mar 1 13:29:06 UTC 2006

On ti, 2006-02-28 at 14:59 -0800, Yan-Fa Li wrote:
> It's a Geforce4MX, it's not going to run OpenGL very well anyway :)

I know :) The only useful reason to get that working is vblank sync, but
ultimately my concern is stability of the machine.

> It sounds like you have a defective integrated video card.  I've seen
> that kind of behavior in standalone video cards that are
> overheating.

Yea, looks like. I was hoping to resolve it to a driver issue, but it
doesn't look likely to be the case. Switching the M/B seems like the
least-hassle method.

Anyone seen Intel Core Duo based uATX components yet? Other than the
Macs, that is :)

--
Osma Ahvenlampi   <oa at iki.fi>    http://www.fishpool.org