[mythtv-users] Play divx movies from DVD disk

Alexander Fedorov fedor at anuta.org
Fri Jun 30 10:17:12 UTC 2006

Hi All..

Here it is..

h t t p://chat.anuta.org/client/divxdashboard/divxdashboard.zip

There is small config file, so, feel free to play with it. I took
background  image from mythtv theme, so all respect goes to the author.

just unpack it to /home/mythtv/divxdashboard/

bind key on remote like

irexec /home/mythtv/divxdashboard/start.sh &

(or use it just as u want)

and have fun. ;))))

I hope the little tool will be handy (it was made for my doughter
actually).. She doesnt know how to mount partitions in linux yet ;)

PS Java 1.4 needs to be installed of course.

--
Cheers, Alex