[mythtv-users] Audio in one channel only

Owen Mehegan owen at nerdnetworks.org
Thu Jun 29 04:50:39 UTC 2006

Yep, it looks like that ALSA bug is the issue. I found a link to it
here:

https://bugtrack.alsa-project.org/alsa-bug/view.php?id58

Because the fix is in alsa-lib 1.0.11, and I'm running FC4 which only
has 1.0.10 available, I followed the instructions in the bug there to
work around it. Sounds great now!

--
owen at nerdnetworks.org (Owen B. Mehegan)
'Therefore, since brevity is the soul of wit,