[mythtv-users] Myth is automatically cancelling recordings?

Ben Dash ben_dash at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 24 19:35:09 UTC 2006

--- chris wrote:
> On Sat, Jun 24, 2006 at 09:08:03AM -0700, Ben Dash
> wrote:
> > That's part of the problem, the "Upcoming
> recordings"
> > screen says that Myth isn't recording any of these
> > previously set up shows.  There are no conflicts.
> > Wierd.
> There are other reasons why a show wouldn't be
> recorded besides
> conflights.

Absolutely, however, the shows aren't in the "upcoming
Recordings" screen list at all.  Sorry that I didn't
make myself clear about that.

The shows that I set up to record, which automatically
stopped recording, are not in the "Upcoming
Recordings" list but they are in the "Set Priorities"
screen list.  Note, however, that the shows in the
"Set priorities" list are not shown in an orange font,
signifying that they're active, instead they are
white, signifying that they are inactive.

If I select a show from the "Set Priorities" screen
list, press ENTER, then select "Preview Schedule
Changes", press ENTER, then magically the show turns
orange in the "Set priorities" screen list and now
appears in the "Upcoming recordings" screen list.

I just don't understand why the shows are being
disabled in the first place, that's what's wierd.

I'll keep looking for patterns, at the moment I think
that it may coincide with the 2 week TV guide data
window but I'm far from sure.

Ben