[mythtv-users] Using a Tivo Chassis for Myth

Brian C. Huffman huffman at graze.net
Thu Jun 22 20:30:14 UTC 2006

On Thu, 2006-06-22 at 16:22 -0400, Disconnect wrote:
> Hey look, its a FAQ!
> http://www.mythtv.org/docs/mythtv-HOWTO-23.html#ss23.16
>
> On Thu, 22 Jun 2006, Gavin Haslett did have cause to say:
>
> > I suspect it'd also be slow as a dog :)
> >
> > On Thu, 2006-06-22 at 15:34 -0400, A JM wrote:
> > > Hasn't someone already hacked a TIVO???

You guys aren't getting what I mean.  I mean gutting it and using new
hardware.  I'm only talking about using the actual Chassis.  I've read
the FAQ...

But, I guess the answer is that anything's possible.  I was just hoping
that someone had done it and I could take a look at their procedure /
pictures if possible.

Thanks,
Brian