[mythtv-users] mythfilldatabase not seeing new channels in Zap2It Lineup

Chris Gentle gentlec at hiwaay.net
Thu Jun 22 13:00:20 UTC 2006

I have two Zap2It Lineups:  "DISH" for my Dish Network channels and "Local" for
my over-the-air broadcast channels.

I just purchased a pcHDTV HD-5500 card and modified my "Local" lineup to
include the digital channels.  However, mythfilldatabase is not grabbing the
new channels for "Local".

When I run mythfilldatabase from the command line I can see the message
"Updating myth channels" for my DISH lineup but I never see this when it
updates my Local channels.

I've also tried running with various mythfilldatabase flags, including
--do-channel-updates.

I'm running a recent SVN version of MythTV.

Any ideas?

--
Chris