[mythtv-users] PVR250 Gone Haywire?

jDeGraw coffee412 at comcast.net
Sun Jun 11 19:19:50 UTC 2006

Im running a FC4 install with a pvr250. The otherday I noticed that my
picture was degrading. The upper region of the picture was bowing in
from the left to the right. Previously I thought I had fixed the problem
by putting it in another bus slot. But the problem has returned and
today after moving it to another slot its worse than ever. Now the
output from the card shows a half size dvd resolution and the picture is
distorted. I checked the cable coming in to the card and it is fine. I
connected it right to the tv and played fine.

My only conclusion is that the card is somehow dying. Anyone experience
things like this? Any advice? I know its something to do with the card
because previous recorded shows play fine and my mythtv screens show up
just fine.

Any thoughts anyone?

jdegraw