[mythtv-users] tv_grab_au - no category/description now

Eyal Lebedinsky eyal at eyal.emu.id.au
Fri Jun 9 09:29:49 UTC 2006

Eyal Lebedinsky wrote:
> I notice that starting 12/Jun 06:00 the programs do not anymore have
> categories (says 'unknown') or descriptions.
>
> I am using 1.53. Can this be related to recent listings changes?
>
> No errors in the logs.

A followup. I realized that I changed 'slow' to '0' a few days ago
so I now restored it to '1'. No change, so I removed cached.pl and
this time the job run for a very long time, producing good data.

So it was my fault.

Having watched it for so long I noticed a file '/tmp/xxx' when
the script has

  { open SSSS, ">> /tmp/xxx";
    print SSSS $details;
    close SSSS;
  }

leftover debug maybe? It is not removed by the script.

--
Eyal Lebedinsky (eyal at eyal.emu.id.au) <http://samba.org/eyal/>
	attach .zip as .dat