[mythtv-users] Dish Network and MythTV setup questions

Robert La Ferla robertlaferla at comcast.net
Thu Jun 8 12:12:59 UTC 2006

Thanks for the responses.  What about video distribution?  Is it
better to have a central backend server that is connected to the
receiver or have one in each room?  I was thinking of getting two
basic receivers and connecting them to my dual tuner PVR-500.  With
that setup and a 100baset LAN, could I watch live and recorded tv in
different rooms yet keep the backend in a central place?