[mythtv-users] Dish Network and MythTV setup questions

Robert La Ferla robertlaferla at comcast.net
Thu Jun 8 01:26:30 UTC 2006

Can someone point me to web sites that describe how to set up Dish
Network satellite and MythTV?  I'm interested in what and how people
have configured their systems.  For example, are you using it to
distribute satellite tv throughout the house w/mythfrontend?  How
well does it work?  What's the best capture card?  I have a PVR-500.
Is that good?  What receiver should I get?  What remote?  etc...