[mythtv-users] Speaker Suggestions ???

Wander Winkelhorst w.winkelhorst at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 12:22:02 UTC 2006

> On Jun 5, 2006, at 8:33 PM, Paul Bender wrote:
> >
> > In all but the main room, I use Logitech z5500 5.1 speakers
> > <http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16836121120>.
> > However, at $264, they are more than you wanted to spend. In addition,
> > they are 5.1. However, if you are considering 5.1, then you might
> > consider them.
>
> I looked at the Logitech Z-2300 (a 2.1 system for $149) and it seems
> to be more or less the sort of system I'm looking for. They seem to
> be highly-rated as well.

I've got a Z-2200 (the predecesor of the 2300) and I must say: I never had
this much fun from my euros.
I'm not an audiophile by a long shot, but I really do like the sound and
power of my Z-2200. And the bass just makes you want to crap your pants at
times.

Don't open up the bass to much though, your neighbours will hate you (I've
even saw a TL light come down because someone turned up the sound! Yes it's
that loud)

Z-2200: recommended by me :)