[mythtv-users] Xbox Protocol Version

Phill Edwards philledwards at gmail.com
Sun Jun 4 09:47:11 UTC 2006

> Everything seems ok, except that my backend (build from the svn
> repository a few days ago) apparently runs on protocol version 30,
> while the prebuild xbox mythtv installation runs on version 26. I
> tried doing an apt-get upgrade mythtvfrontend, but it told me it was
> up to date. Is there anything short of a full recompile (which I
> really don't want to wait for) that will let the xbox work?

I set mine up by downloading a bittorrent of the whole thing -
includes xebian and mythtv and everything you need. You just need to
change some of the config stuff as it's obviously set up for someone
else's environment.

If you search the archives you'll find some links to bit torrents for
these for vsn 0.19.