[mythtv-users] Xbox Protocol Version

JD Huntington jdhuntingtonlist at gmail.com
Sun Jun 4 07:00:05 UTC 2006

Hi,

I'm attempting to get mythfrontend working on my xbox. In doing so, I
downloaded one of the images referenced at
http://www.xbox-linux.org/wiki/MythTV_on_Xebian_HOWTO

Everything seems ok, except that my backend (build from the svn
repository a few days ago) apparently runs on protocol version 30,
while the prebuild xbox mythtv installation runs on version 26. I
tried doing an apt-get upgrade mythtvfrontend, but it told me it was
up to date. Is there anything short of a full recompile (which I
really don't want to wait for) that will let the xbox work?

Thanks for any help
-JD