[mythtv-users] Recommendations about the Nvidia 7300 GSPCI-Erange of cards

Yeechang Lee ylee at pobox.com
Sun Jun 4 02:27:01 UTC 2006

James Buckley <james at logicland.co.uk> says:
> The thing is with the 6200, they can't to 1080i over DVI with Sync to VBlank
> turned on (causes hardlock), and video tears really badly without VBlank
> syncing.

My setup does not have the above-cited issue. Search the list archive
for 'yeechang sync to vblank' for a detailed writeup of my setup. I
have an eVGA 6200TC.

Now, if you don't mind, I'm going to go back to watching more
looks-so-good-it's-almost-painful Bob-deinterlaced 1080p programming
on my frontend/backend, thank you.