[mythtv-users] Mytharchive - DVD size

Lukas Kasprowicz lukas.kasprowicz at online.de
Fri Jul 28 14:00:04 UTC 2006

Hi,

Mytharchive writes dvd size to the xml file.
Default looks to be for SL DVD 4489 MBytes. I noticed my new DVD are
4482 MBytes so i have to change this setting in xml file manually every
burn.

I think it would be the best to do something like a (optional) ui pop up
"Please insert DVD to check size + SL or DL".

- Makes this above mytharchive more usable?

- If i understood Paul (some time ago) someone was already working on
it?

Lukas