[mythtv-users] [SPAM] Multiple Tuner problems

mythtv-users at gserv2-7.phull.myip.org mythtv-users at gserv2-7.phull.myip.org
Sat Jul 22 09:06:45 UTC 2006

Hiya,

Thanks for the suggestion, unfortunately I have an active splitter and all 3
cards work as DVB0 (by changing the modprobe order) with the cards source
connections unchanged.

When they do tune they always give a very clear picture with no breakup,
however DVB0 always will tune all channels, DVB1 & 2 for some unknown reason
will tune some of the channels but not others.

Are there any debugging options I can turn on in the card tuning section?
Which module does the tuning?

Thanks once again.

--
Peter D Hull