[mythtv-users] Scheduling recordings from a satellite box

Mickey Chandler mickc at whizardries.com
Thu Jul 20 20:33:36 UTC 2006

At 03:30 PM 7/20/2006, JCA wrote:
 >   I have my mythv PC connected to a satellite box. The satellite box
 >outputs its signal on channel 3. I have configured mythtv accordingly,
 >and I can watch live TV on my mythtv  PC without any problems. The
 >issue is, how to schedule recordings?

Which satellite service are you using?  Which STB do you have for that service.

I used to have DirecTV and used a serial cable -> low speed data port
cable to change channels for me.  But depending on what you have, you
may have to go other directions.

--
Mickey Chandler
Lose Money Fast: <http://www.stock-spam.com/>