[mythtv-users] Mythtv .19 live watching

Alex Brekken brekkal at gmail.com
Sat Jul 15 01:37:41 UTC 2006

But you're not "running out" of storage.  That's the beauty of it - it's
self cleaning.  You never run out, it's not a limited resource.   You have a
hard drive that's devoted to Myth, right?  (or at least a partition)  What
does it matter if it's always full?  It's supposed to be full.   Believe me,
the first 3 months I had my Myth box setup, I spent time every few days
checking my disk space and deleting old recordings.  Then one day I decided
to let my hair down and let the drive fill up.  I've never looked back since
and chuckle when I think of the time I wasted managing disk space.

To each their own of course,  but I know my Myth enjoyment went up after I
let old habits die.  :)