[mythtv-users] MythDVD

Anduin Withers awithers at anduin.com
Wed Jul 12 17:28:31 UTC 2006

> I was just wondering if anyone knows why this is and/or what I need to
> install on the FC4 box to get the same options....

You will always have the Perfect and ISO options. The rest are determined
from looking up the disc info. Depending on that information you'll then see
Excellent, Good, Medium (some mix of these, including none).

In other words, the difference you see should have more to do with the disc
you are attempting to import, than the distribution you are using.

--
Anduin Withers