[mythtv-users] MythDVD

Bruce Nordstrand brucen at ksl.com.au
Wed Jul 12 09:00:06 UTC 2006

I have noticed a couple of differences in my installs on different
platrforms. Originally I installed Myth on Suse 10.1 , just to see what
it looked like. When I went to rip a DVD on the Suse box, I was given
quality options like Perfect, Excellent, Good, Medium & ISO image.

But....on my "live" box, which is FC4, I only get Perfect, Good, ISO image.

I was just wondering if anyone knows why this is and/or what I need to
install on the FC4 box to get the same options....

Cheers
Bruce