[mythtv-users] scheduling question with 2 tuners on the same channel

Guillaume Membré guillaume.ml at gmail.com
Mon Jul 10 19:16:10 UTC 2006

Hello,

I'm very happy with my setup of mythtv and the work that have been
done is very good ! nice work guys !

However, I have a question : I'm running 0.19-fixes, I have got
identical SD Tuner card and I have setup recording so that it starts
recording 90 seconds before the show and ends 900 seconds after it.
When I tell myth to schedule two recording following each other on the
same channel (show 1 from 8pm to 9pm and show 2 from 9pm to 10pm),
some times I get the beginning of the second show at the end of the
first one, it depends on the channel and how late they are.
So, is there a way to tell myth to record the first show on the first
tuner and the second show on the second tuner ?
Currently, I setup a manual recording that records both shows and then
I split the file in two in order to get two entrys in recordings...

Thanks for your help
Guillaume