[mythtv-users] Fedora Core 5

Andreas Johansson andreas at bolanski.com
Tue Jul 4 08:21:58 UTC 2006

I have all stuff working like on the FC4 exept lirc. I use a PRV 350 card
(lirc_i2c) for the remote and lircd seems to die when loading
mythfrontend.

I use the latest kernel and newest lirc but something seems to be wrong. I
have read alot on the net about this but none of the tips seems to fix it
for me. In services lircd says its dead but subsys is locked.

Jarrod says there is a patch needed for lirc but not witch one or why.

If anyone know how to fix this let me know.

I would say FC5 is safe for a build anyway, its just anoying not to have
the remote working like it did in FC4

/Andy Sweden