[mythtv-users] Fedora Core 5

Ken Taylor ken at onramp.com.au
Tue Jul 4 03:44:57 UTC 2006

On 04/07/2006, at 8:51 AM, Jim Gifford wrote:
> Is core 5 safe for a build. I have to rebuild my system got some new
> toys for it, just wanted to check before I did anything.

My experience has been that it works fine, having built 2 boxes for
people with FC5 now.

Jarrod does mention some issues on his HOWTO:
http://wilsonet.com/mythtv/fcmyth.php

However, I haven't hit any of these with my builds (ie: These issues
don't affect me, not that I've solved them).

Cheers,

Ken
--
Ken Taylor

"Everyone knows the plural of virus is Windows" - Mike Muth on AFU