[mythtv-users] Soundblaster Live! PCI 7.1

Dave Bixler dbixler at wbs-wireless.com
Wed Jan 25 16:33:59 UTC 2006

Believe me, no apologies are necessary.  I feel like a complete idiot...
and a frustrated, but perseverant, idiot :).  I think I may
misunderstood how things work.

What does the audio capture, the TV card or the Sound Card?  I assumed
that the sound card performed the capture, and hence, the need for the
line-out to line-in patch cable.

Another thing, when I run kmix I can view both the SB card and the card
labeled as BT878.  On the BT878 page, I can change what I think is the
record input.  Which should this be set to, TV or Mic/Line?

Thanks again,
Dave