[mythtv-users] XvMC - Nvidia isssues?

Justin Hornsby justin.hornsby at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 16:14:59 UTC 2006

> That all sounds a bit naff if true..... I thought there had been a lot
> of talk about the BBC broadcasting before the World Cup in HDTV in
> London on terrestial digital?

Well, it's our government who 'own' the airwaves, so it's likely
they'll sell off the analogue space to the highest bidder IMHO.

As for UK HD being MPEG4 - I saw an article in Electronics Times
recently which stated it as a fact - a fact which is causing people
concern over how current Freeview receivers will work in future.