[mythtv-users] On Screen info Missing

mike choy mike at acaciaclose.co.uk
Sun Jan 22 08:57:40 UTC 2006

Michael T. Dean wrote:
> On 01/21/2006 07:17 PM, mike choy wrote:
>
>> Hi Team
>>
>> When I press the  "i" key to get information on current programme it
>> comes up with unknown
>> The data is there in the programme guide. It shows the channel number
>> and time, but no prog info
>>
>> It was working fine for the last week or so.
>> I have completely re-run mythtv-setup and rescanned the channels.
>>

> And your sources are properly associated with inputs in mythtv-setup?
>
> Mike

Hmm

Have I missed something here? I stripped the mythtv-setup back to one
card only and the OSD info comes back in sync with the epg guide data.

I then add the second card back in using mythtv-setup and the OSD info
disappears again. Here are my input and source associations:

Two  dvb cards  a kworld dvb, and a freecom usb

DVB[1] (DVBInput)    --> Freeview-Freecom
DVB[0] (DVBInput)    --> Freeview-Kworld

Mike C