[mythtv-users] PVR 250

Mike Richardson doctor at mcc.ac.uk
Mon Jan 16 18:48:52 UTC 2006

I have a Hauppauge PVR 250 card which I can tune using ptune.pl (I have
generated a list of channel numbers/frequencies which correspond to local TV
channel) but I don't know how to get Mythtv to change channels. Currently
all I get is static and no channel change when I try. As far as I can tell
mythtv doesn't know anything about the configuration specifics of the card.

Is there a channel config file or database entry which should be populated?

(Mythtv recognises the card and uses it. It would record off it - static
only - if I let it. xawtv seg faults on start up)

Thanks

Mike
--
Mike Richardson
Networks
Email: doctor at mcc.ac.uk
*Plain text only please - attachments stripped on arrival*