[mythtv-users] MythWeb returns blank pages

Kyle Hoondert kyle at hoondert.net
Fri Jan 6 19:29:36 UTC 2006

Been through the docs to set MythWeb up, I can confirm that mod_env and
mod_rewrite are installed.

My  .htaccess file is working, and checks htdigest for password before
displaying mythweb.php. When I click on any of the other modules, I get
blanks.

phpinfo() shows I am picking up all the variables from the .htaccess file
as well.

Turned on a rewrite log to make sure it's working, and looks ok to my
untrained eye - any idea?

Gentoo, Apache 2.0.54-r31, PHP 4.4.0-r4, mod_php 4.4.0-r9

-Kyle