[mythtv-users] Sudden Comcast Motorola 6200 Firewire Problems

Todd Greene todd at jamlabs.com
Mon Feb 27 04:46:45 UTC 2006

Thanks for all the feedback on the Comcast Motorola 6200 Firewire
problem.  Yep, it turned out to be a problem with the cable box.  The
replacement box from Comcast worked fine.   I guess Motorola probably
doesn't get many people actually using the 1394 ports on their 6200
box...sounds like they might have a design problem....