[mythtv-users] gmail users Re: Chanell changing problem over

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Sun Feb 26 03:54:54 UTC 2006

> We've probably all wasted way too much time on this, but:
>
> 1)  Issac, I had no issues reading your link.  Admittedly, I was one of the
> posters but I did what I always do which is go to the bottom and work my way
> up.

And how exactly could you have done that when the format of that post Isaac
linked to is this:

Reply #7
Reply #4
Reply #2
Post #1
Reply #1
Reply #3
Reply #5
Reply #6
Reply #8

Looks like if you read from the bottom up, you missed half of the posts
until you hit the original, then after reading the original, you read
3 more replies way out of context.

--
Chris