[mythtv-users] gmail users Re: Chanell changing problem over

Michael Haan michael.haan at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 06:09:54 UTC 2006

On 2/25/06, Chris Pinkham <cpinkham at bc2va.org> wrote:

> > We've probably all wasted way too much time on this, but:
> >
> > 1)  Issac, I had no issues reading your link.  Admittedly, I was one of
> the
> > posters but I did what I always do which is go to the bottom and work my
> way
> > up.
>
> And how exactly could you have done that when the format of that post
> Isaac
> linked to is this:
>

> Reply #7
> Reply #4
> Reply #2
> Post #1
> Reply #1
> Reply #3
> Reply #5
> Reply #6
> Reply #8
>
> Looks like if you read from the bottom up, you missed half of the posts
> until you hit the original, then after reading the original, you read
> 3 more replies way out of context.
>
> --
> Chris

Well, I started with the bottom and then used my brain from there.  You were
clearly able to do the same as your overlong analysis of the order of the
e-mails at least shows that you could tell which went where.  Now, before
you get your tighty whities all in a bunch, please remember that I already
admitted to having been part of the thread (why wouldn't it be easy for me
to decipher?) and second, the real aim of my post was to find-out exactly
how to comply with Issac's request.  Unless you can help with this, please
spend less time posting, and more time analyzing other people's e-mail.