[mythtv-users] Mythweb link problem

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Tue Feb 21 17:44:10 UTC 2006

> I'm having some problems with the new version of MythWeb. I've
> installed it all per the instructions, but the links its generating
> appear to be missing the "mythweb" portion. For example, if I get to
> it via my.host/mythweb/, then the link for tv is to my.host/tv/list.
> It is missing the mythweb part, and will work if I manually insert it.
> I've checked all the settings mentioned in the README multiple times
> and can't find anything wrong. Is there an apache setting which would
> affect this?

Mythweb is supposed to detect if it lives in subdirs, but maybe there's
something funky with your PHP/apache install that prevents it from
picking this up.

You need to make sure that your server is sending SCRIPT_NAME with the
correct full path to mythweb.php.  It's referenced as
$_SERVER['SCRIPT_NAME'] on line 52 of includes/init.php.

I tested this method up to 5 levels of nesting on my setup, which is
pretty much a default fedora install, so I know it works.

-Chris