[mythtv-users] Mythweb link problem

Jerry jbeuree at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 21:12:25 UTC 2006

The problem doesn't actually have to do with being in subdirs. Its
installed at the 'top' level. Its just that I need to include the name
of the top level php script (in this case its mythweb.php). So to get
to the tv section, I need to reference mythweb/tv or mythweb.php/tv.
If I try to trick it into thinking there's another level, many more
things don't work because their references will be broken.

Still can't see a setting which controls this behavior. I might have
to dive into all the separate references and statically change them
for my install.