[mythtv-users] What email client are you using?

Andrew Close aclose at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 22:49:20 UTC 2006

On 2/17/06, Richard Bronosky <mythtv at bronosky.com> wrote:
> Well, for the record, what is the prefence (on this list) for top post, and
> quoting?
>
> This is my first GMail sent email, and I am noticing that it top posts by
> default, and I can't find a way to change that.

i think the list preference is to bottom post with plain text based
emails.  quotes should be trimmed so that only relevant (and
previously relevant) material shows up.
GMail top-posts by default.  i just hit delete a couple times to
remove the white space and then scroll to where i want to enter the
msg.  yeah it takes an extra second of my time, but so does holding
the door for the person behind me or saying please/thank you. ;)