[mythtv-users] What email client are you using?

Richard Bronosky mythtv at bronosky.com
Fri Feb 17 22:45:33 UTC 2006

Well, for the record, what is the prefence (on this list) for top post, and
quoting?

This is my first GMail sent email, and I am noticing that it top posts by
default, and I can't find a way to change that.

On 2/17/06, Chris Pinkham <cpinkham at bc2va.org> wrote:

> > I've been wondering lately if Isaac should turn on one of thoes quoted
> > to non-quoted ratio and top-post detectors.
>
> I've thought of using something like that in my normal procmail setup.
> The tossup is between ignoring them (especially the quote-ratio ones) or
> reformatting them on the fly.  I thought someone mentioned that Google
> had something to fix the quote-ratio problem on their incoming email,
> but maybe I'm imagining that.  If they do, they should start applying it
> to their outgoing email as well. :)
>
> --
> Chris

Thank you for your time,
--==<< R i c h a r d   B r o n o s k y >>==--

I may have missed the answer there, in which case, please point out the
article to me, but don't say "check forum X."

Nearly all viruses and spyware are designed to use Microsoft internet
products.  Protect yourself by avoiding Internet Explorer & Outlook/Outlook
Express.