[mythtv-users] Soldering iron vs. soldier gun (was: Help with a semi-busted hard drive))

JDeGraw coffee412 at comcast.net
Tue Feb 14 01:53:55 UTC 2006

Gun, iron. ok. Whatever. I ment iron. Sorry.

I agree on the weller. But its an adjustable wattage (heat if you
prefer) gun AH!!! I mean iron. geezzz..

Certain metals melt at certain temps. Thats why watts is so tossed
around. It all depends on what you are soldering. If your doing gold its
gonna be low. Lets not drag this out. Its not important to discuss. Use
a GUN and low wattage. Should work fine as you suggest.

jDeGraw