[mythtv-users] request xorg.conf file for DVI out to HD

Gabe Rubin gaberubin at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 20:35:44 UTC 2006

I am setting up a new mythbox, and have a 5200 fx card in it which I
will be connecting to my HD tv via dvi-hdmi converter.  My tv is
capable of 1080i.  Can someone who has a similar setup please share
their xorg.conf file with me?  I have a feeling that what I have is
not what I will need.

Also, before I plug it into my tv, I have it plugged into a dell lcd
monitor via dvi.  Will I be able to use that xorg.conf file with the
monitor or will it screw things up?

Thanks!