[mythtv-users] DVB#0 ERROR - Could not find dvb tuning parameters for transport 0

Chad masterclc at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 17:52:22 UTC 2006

On 2/7/06, yan seiner <yan at seiner.com> wrote:
> Robert Tsai wrote:
>
> >And you scanned for channels on the HD-3000 card? There should be scan
> >results telling you what channels it was able to find.
> >

> OK, how do I do that - within mythtv or outside using dvb-apps?
>
> >After that, as mentioned earlier, you need to properly configure a
> >starting channel for the HD-3000 card (also in mythtv-setup).
> >

> channel 28.2 is what I am trying to start with; that channel comes in
> and is detected by dvb-apps....
>
> --Yan

You do all configuration inside MythTV.  In mythtv-setup, you'll find
an option (depending on whether you are running SVN or 0.18, it's in
different places and looks a little different) to "Scan for channels"
and within that option, scan existing transports, full scan, or
update.

You don't need 2 zap2it accounts, in 1 account you can have up to 3
(?) seperate listings.

HTH

Chad