[mythtv-users] DVB#0 ERROR - Could not find dvb tuning parameters for transport 0

yan seiner yan at seiner.com
Tue Feb 7 17:56:01 UTC 2006

Chad wrote:

>You do all configuration inside MythTV.  In mythtv-setup, you'll find
>an option (depending on whether you are running SVN or 0.18, it's in
>different places and looks a little different) to "Scan for channels"
>and within that option, scan existing transports, full scan, or
>update.

OK, thanks!  That's the piece of the puzzle I am missing....

>You don't need 2 zap2it accounts, in 1 account you can have up to 3
>(?) seperate listings.

Yabut....  Both my analog and digital are antenna - and zapit only
allows 1 antenna listing per account... So to split digital and analog
channels I need to have 2 accounts....  No?  I thought that myth won't
allow you to mix the two....

--Yan