[mythtv-users] 3x Dvico Fusion DVB-T Lite cards in one backend?

Tim Potter tpot at samba.org
Wed Feb 1 07:55:36 UTC 2006

On Wed, Feb 01, 2006 at 06:30:46PM +1100, Tim Potter wrote:

> Speaking of which, has anyone managed to get the antenna pass-through
> connector working on the DVICO Lite cards?  I have two lite cards the
> second of which wouldn't work unless I put a splitter in instead of
> using the pass-through.  It was almost as if the pass-through was not
> working at all the reception was so bad.  I wonder if there is some
> driver setting to turn it on/off?

OK I take that back.  Wiring problem.  Ahem.  I now have three tuners
working daisy chained off one connection.  The last card still has
consistently zero error rates which is nice.

Also my $9.95 four way (!) splitter turns out to be rubbish.  A single
tuner connected through it drops in and out of lock, and gets errors
even though it is the only device attached.

Tim.