[mythtv-users] Latest SVN gives blue faces in transcoded recordings

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Tue Aug 29 06:45:33 UTC 2006

On 08/28/06 21:48, Chris Gentle wrote:

>Hi.  I updated to SVN 10976 and have a weird problem.

>It looks like the latest upgrade broke playback of these transcoded
>files.  Now everyone has blue faces.  In other words, the colors are
>screwed up.  I can play the transcoded files back on another
>computer (outside of mythtv) and they look just perfect.  It's
>apparently only in the playback from mythfrontend.
>
>Anyone else noticed this?  Do I need to file a bug report?

As an SVN user (who reads the -dev and -commits lists), I'm sure you've
seen the plethora of messages to/from Daniel on the -dev list regarding
hue changes.  Please search the archive to refresh your memory.

>Here's some info about my setup:
>
>Master backend:

Actually, the one piece of information that's necessary was the one you
didn't give--which video card.  You'll be able to determine whether Myth
has been fixed for your card (and if so, what you need to do to benefit
from the fixes) once you find the messages in the -dev list.

Mike