[mythtv-users] Having GDM autostart ratpoison

Gabe Rubin gaberubin at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 06:23:37 UTC 2006

On 8/24/06, Leo Kliger <lkliger at bigpond.net.au> wrote:
> On Thu, 2006-08-24 at 17:29 -0700, Gabe Rubin wrote:
> > On 8/24/06, John Johnson <johnatl at mac.com> wrote:
> >
> > <snip>
> > I will give this a try, but do you know what this line means?

This did not work for me.  It is still loading up kde automatically.
Very frustrating as I know I have set it up so that user mythtv can
autologin via gdm to ratpoison, but I can't remember how I did it.

Again, any help would be appreciated.  I want to free up my memory and
CPU for more important things than running kde.