[mythtv-users] invert a cutlist

Jack Lowry jrlowry376 at adelphia.net
Fri Aug 18 13:52:29 UTC 2006

Around the time .17 came out there was a discussion about inverting a
cutlist.

My kids where recently in a TV commercial that I'd like to view,
unfortunately I don't know when the commercial airs.
Up to the this point I've been recording the shows and channels that the
commercial is slotted for and then fast forwarding through the show.

I'd like to be able to just watch the commercials.

Supposedly there was an invert option in CVS for or around .17, is this
still around and useable?

Thanx, Jack